At Tritek Services, we offer a complete range of heating services in and around Wildomar, CA. Our technicians have decades of experience and pride themselves on the quality of their workmanship. We have assisted thousands of clients with heating system installations, replacements, maintenance, and repairs. Whether you need a new furnace installed or have a problem with an existing heater, we will leverage our knowledge and resources to ensure your heating system is operating optimally. Our company also offers a one-year warranty on all of our services, and we are fully bonded, licensed, and insured.
Call (951) 397-0040 or contact us online to request a free estimate. Flexible payment plans are available, and we provide our services in English and Spanish.
When installing, repairing, or replacing a heating system, you need the job done right the first time. At Tritek Services, we do not want you to have to call us back, and we will provide your heating system with the meticulous level of attention it deserves.
When you get in touch with us, we will send a seasoned technician directly to your home. They will carefully evaluate your heating system, including your furnace and ductwork, and identify potential issues. If you are looking to install a new furnace, we will analyze your home’s layout and needs.
Our heating services in Wildomar, CA include assistance with:
- All makes and models
- Circuit boards
- Blower motors
- Annual maintenance
Once our initial assessment is complete, we will review all available options, including an honest estimate of what each approach will cost. Multiple solutions may be available, and we will help you weigh the pros and cons of each possible strategy.
When a cold front rolls in, we depend on our heating systems to keep our homes comfortable. These systems are inherently complex and require preventative maintenance to stay in good working order. If your heating system is not functioning correctly, you may need a professional to identify and repair the problem.
While we are confident that we can repair most heating systems, there may be instances where our technicians recommend a full furnace replacement. If your current machine has multiple defects that require repair, it may simply be more cost-effective to install a new one, especially if we believe the existing system may completely fail in the next few years. New installations utilize modern equipment and tend to have fewer problems, which may help you save money in the long run.
We will always be direct and transparent when discussing how best to handle your heating system needs. Client satisfaction is our top priority, and our technicians will ensure you have all of the information you need to make an educated decision.
If you are having trouble with your heating system, you may not necessarily need to call an HVAC company. Some problems can be easily diagnosed and fixed. Other issues may be more complex and require professional intervention.
Some of the most common reasons your California heating system may not be working include:
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning or not set to “heat.” Your thermostat regulates how much heat your furnace generates. In some cases, a thermostat will inadvertently not have its “heat” setting turned on, or the programmable temperature may be set too low to trigger any furnace activity. Check and experiment with the thermostat’s settings to confirm that the problem is not a simple programming issue. The fix may be as simple as adjusting the thermostat’s settings.
- Your gas is not on. If you have an older furnace, make sure its pilot light is lit. Newer furnaces have gas valves, and you should take the time to confirm all valves are turned on.
- Your circuit breaker tripped. Double-check the fuse box that powers your furnace to confirm no electrical breakers have tripped. If a breaker has tripped, try switching it back to see if that fixes the issue. If the breaker repeatedly trips, there may be a larger issue with your heating system.
- Your air filters are clogged. If you do not remember the last time your home’s air filters, there is a good chance they may be to blame for heating system problems. In most configurations, you will need to change your filters every three months. Dirty filters can overheat your heat exchanger and contribute to higher electrical costs.
- Your furnace and heating systems have not been serviced recently. Ideally, furnaces should be inspected once a year. Preventative maintenance can help catch potential issues before they become major problems that require costly repairs. If your heating system is not working correctly and has not been checked out in more than a year, a major defect could be impacting your furnace. Examples include a dead blower capacitor, insufficient refrigerant levels, faulty ductwork, and clogged exhaust vents. These and other issues will likely require a professional to safely resolve.
Do not put off regular heater maintenance. Even if you do not notice any obvious issue, your furnace will require frequent attention to stay in top shape.
Immediately seek professional help if you notice a burnt, smoky, or gas-like smell. This is a sign that something is seriously wrong with your heating system.
Our heating services in Wildomar, CA include a full evaluation of your heating system’s components. We will ensure all elements are clean, clear, and performing as intended. Our company also provides air conditioning and plumbing services.
Get a free quote by calling (951) 397-0040 or contacting us online.