Few things are worse than a broken or faulty air conditioner on a brutally hot day. If you are having trouble with your AC system and cannot immediately identify what is wrong, you may need professional assistance to diagnose and fix the problem.
Our team offers a full suite of air conditioning services in and around Wildomar, CA. Our technicians at Tritek Services have over 25 years of experience and have assisted thousands of clients with diagnostics, installations, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality and dependability of our workmanship and will go the extra mile to ensure your air conditioning system is in top form. Our company’s team is available 24/7 and is licensed, bonded, and insured. We also offer a one-year warranty on our services.
Get a free quote by calling (951) 397-0040 or contacting us online. We offer flexible payment plans and provide our services in English and Spanish.
You should not have to call us back after we have fixed, installed, or replaced your AC system. Our professionals at Tritek Services endeavor to do the job right the first time.
When you call our team, we will dispatch a skilled technician to your home to assess your unit. We know the ins and outs of all types of HVAC systems and will leverage our knowledge to quickly determine why your machine is not working properly.
Our air conditioning services in Wildomar, CA include assistance with:
- All makes and models
- Refrigerant issues
- Fan motors
- Start relays
- Thermostat/Wi-fi issues
- Annual maintenance
Next, we will walk you through the available solutions and give an accurate estimate of what our work will cost. In many cases, you may have multiple options, and we will explain the pros and cons of each potential approach.
Our technicians will always evaluate the long-term health of your AC system, and, in some situations, we may advise that you completely replace a malfunctioning machine. We may be able to get the unit working, but a series of small fixes can quickly add up to hundreds of dollars in repairs. If the unit is old and has frequent problems, there is still a chance the compressor will soon die from overuse. There is no point in spending money on incremental fixes if the machine is likely to fail in the next year or so.
Updating an aging AC unit can also save you money in the long run. A fresh installation will generally require fewer repairs, and newer models tend to consume less power. This can translate to lower power bills and fewer visits from our technicians.
Our goal is to help you make informed decisions. We will always be transparent when discussing what is in the best interest of your machine.
There are many straightforward reasons why your air conditioning system may not be functioning properly. Some of these problems have simple fixes that do not necessarily warrant calling an HVAC company. However, in some cases, you may need a professional to help determine the nature of the issue.
Some of the most common reasons your California air conditioning system may not be working include:
- Your unit’s filter is clogged. Your filter will stop the intake in your home or furnace if it gets dirty enough. Having a dirty filter is the equivalent of not putting oil in your car. An unaddressed dirty filter can cause serious damage: You may lose your motor, furnace fan, outside fan, and even the compressor itself. Clogged filters can be a simple repair if it is caught early, but you may be looking at a complete unit replacement if multiple components are unsalvageable.
- Your circuit breaker tripped. Your AC unit may not be working due to a basic issue with your electrical system. Check your circuit breaker and confirm it has not tripped. If it has, flip the appropriate switch back into its proper place. If this fixes the issue with your AC system, you do not need to worry.
- A thermostat issue is interfering with your AC system. In some cases, your unit will be functioning correctly, but a problem with your thermostat will prevent air from appropriately circulating. Make sure the thermostat’s batteries have not died. You should also verify the thermostat’s schedule and ensure it aligns with your preferences. For example, many thermostats automatically turn off in the early morning (say, around 2 or 3 AM), which may explain why you are waking up in a sweat. In these cases, your problem is with your unit’s programming, not the hardware itself. You may be able to adjust the unit’s settings on your own.
- Your thermostat lacks power. If your thermostat does not have sufficient power, the AC unit will not work properly. Thermostat power comes from your furnace, while AC power comes from an outside source. Check the connection to ensure your thermostat is receiving power.
- Your AC unit has not been serviced recently. AC systems require regular preventative maintenance to stay in good working order. If you do not remember the last time your unit was looked at, any number of problems may be to blame for performance issues. There may be a freon leak, or grime may be blocking the unit’s fan. You will need a professional technician to service your machine and determine the nature of the issue.
As a general rule, your AC unit should be serviced twice a year, even if you do not notice any problems. Regular maintenance can ensure your machine’s components are clean and operating optimally. It can also proactively identify small defects before they become major, costly issues.
Our air conditioning services in Wildomar, CA are designed to keep your unit in prime condition. We are a full-service HVAC company, and our technicians can also assist with heating and plumbing problems.
Contact us online or call (951) 397-0040 to get your free estimate today!